- 12-month campaign
- 10 hours/week
- 2 platform strategy – Facebook & Instagram
After the launch of tribefolks.com, a new and exciting platform for parents to network and learn how to keep their kids engaged, I helped kick off their social media accounts. The launch strategy was focused on building awareness for the business by creating strategic content for Facebook and Instagram.
- Built social media strategy with strategic campaigns to increase awareness and engage the audience.
- Provided weekly content calendars.
- Managed community management and social networking efforts.
Strategy & Tactics:
- Created strategic social media content strategy and established consistent social media schedule.
- Connected with the targeted audience through social networking and follower strategy. This was done by an engagement and hashtag strategy.
- Launched a Facebook advertising campaign to increase the visibility of the page and expand the reach of posts.
- Launched a Facebook group for build a community and drive conversation.
- Increased Instagram followers by adding 1600+ new followers.
- Increased weekly Instagram impressions to 5k impressions per week.
- Increased weekly Instagram profile views by 350 views per week.
- Launched and grew Facebook page to 700+ fans.
- Launched and grew Facebook group to 176 members.
- Increased average weekly Facebook impressions by 50% throughout the campaign to 200+ weekly (Starting 0).
- Increased weekly post engagement by 25% to 25 unique weekly engagements (Starting 0).
Sample custom graphics