- 1-month campaign
- 1 platform strategy – Facebook
The social media strategy for this newly launched healthy snack client focused on the following:
- Developing content to increase engagement rates across the platform.
- Launching targeted Facebook advertising campaigns to support efforts.
- Streamlining imagery used on the platform for brand consistency.
- Managing community management and social networking efforts.
- Integrating user-generated content into social media efforts (when available).
Strategies and Tactics:
- Developed consistent social media content and posting schedule focused on driving key Nikki’s Plantain Crisps’ messaging.
- Launched Facebook post engagement advertising campaign to expand the reach of posts.
- Actively monitored social media accounts for brand engagement, conversation, and mentions around Nikki’s Plaintain Crisps as well as hashtags for events the brand participated in.
- Developed user-generated content strategy focused on monitoring mentions of the brand, connecting and sharing consumer photos and re-posting their content on Nikki’s Plantain Crisps’ account.
Key campaign wins
- Increased weekly post engagement rates from 0 to 100.
- Increased average weekly post impressions from 0 to 250.
- Increased fans by 150 during the campaign with 15% community growth.
Sample of custom graphics